A. Participation to events
- The number of seats available is limited. Registrations are therefore taken in the chronological order of their reception.
- Each registration is considered as final and can only be cancelled according to the conditions listed under nr 12 and 13.
- Registrations are accepted up to the day of the seminar within the limits set by the number of seats available. The moment of registration does not affect the conditions of cancellation (see below nr 12 and 13).
- The participant’s address and other important data registered under his/her name will be saved in the database of the ITI Belux in order to inform him/her about future events held by the ITI Belux, about publications and/or other developments, unless the participant objects to the keeping of his/her data.
- A certificate of participation can be given on request.
Payment and reductions
- The participant will pay his/her registration fees by credit card at the time of registration. The participant will receive an invoice from the ITI Belux. No participation will be accepted without previous payment.
- Unless otherwise stated on the registration form, the registration fees include one or more lunches, the drinks served during the conference, the documentation related to the conference and (if planned) the participation to the evening program.
- Travel and accommodation expenses will be borne by the participant.
- In case the participant made an incorrect transfer or paid the registration fees several times, he/she will be refunded the amount due after a deduction of 20 euros (management fees).
- The ITI has the right to cancel any event up to two weeks before the day on which it was planned. In this case, the registration fees will be entirely refunded. The ITI Belux cannot be held responsible for any other kind of damage due to the cancellation.
- The names of the speakers are only mentioned for your information and are not binding. If one of the mentioned speakers decides not to take part in the event, the ITI Belux will try to find a substitute of equal quality.
- The participant may cancel his/her registration without incurring any costs if the cancellation happens within two weeks of his/her registration and of his/her acceptance of the terms of agreement, as long as (a) cancellation is notified in writing and (b) the event has not yet taken place.
- Beyond the period mentioned under 12, if a request of cancellation is submitted to the ITI Belux at the latest one month before the event takes place, the registration fees will be repaid after a deduction of 40 euros (management fees). If the request of cancellation is received between one month and two weeks before the event is due to take place, the ITI Belux will charge 50% of the registration fees. In case the cancellation is requested less than two weeks before the event, 90% of the registration fees will be charged. However, the participant is free to send a third person in his/her place.